Cosmetic Body Roll CIT ®: A meticulously crafted hand-held rolling instrument with a smooth action double roller head embedded with durable stainless steel micro-needles that protrude 0.1mm specifically designed for use on your body.
Can be used after applying the Dermalac, rolling the area of the body you wish to target, and then applying the A,C, and E Body Oil. This is only to be performed in the PM and after showering or bathing.
Together with topical Environ products, Cosmetic Body Roll CIT helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products
- Restore skin tightness in the early stages of aging
- Speed up the reduction of uneven skin tone and texture
- Reduce the appearance of sun-damaged skin, fine lines, and scars.
How to use:
- Your skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A for a minimum of 3 weeks before you start needling.
- Start by using Cosmetic Body Roll CIT twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Cleanse the skin before needling and then divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely, and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ body products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with rubbing alcohol.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one person only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.
For my one-on-one guidance and complete tutorials, I warmly invite you to join my seasonal skin Tutorials at TheSchoolofRadiance.com!
Here are a few dermal rolling tips to get you started!
- Stabilize the skin for 2 weeks with your 5 basics to stabilize your skin
- Cleanse AM/PM
- Moisturize AM/PM
- (Apply eye cream and antioxidant serum as an advanced protocol)
- Sunscreen AM
- Exfoliate a few times a week as needed
Then for 2 weeks, 2 nights a week use your dermal rolling serums to gently introduce your skin to things like vitamin C, vitamin A, and more, and in this order:
- Copper peptide
- Soluble C
- Intense Corrective Vitamin Serum (contains a gentle form of vitamin A so avoid the eyes!)
Cleanse, dermal roll apply your serums and then go to bed (as dermal rolling is only done in the evening!).
If you would like to learn exactly which products could be more optimal for your specific skin needs be sure to book your one-on-one and/or join my seasonal skin Tutorials at https://theschoolofradiance.com!